- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 big broccoli florets
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 onion
- ½ bunch of parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Pastena black olive paste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 3 tablespoons of wheat or oat flour
Wash and peel the vegetables. Grate on medium holes or use a food processor.
Add the Pastena black olive paste and press the garlic inside.
Add flour. Season to taste. Fry on oil until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
* if you want a non-vegan version, you can replace the potato starch with an egg