Portions: 01 Preparation time: 90 minutes
Zucchini pate with dried tomatoes in strips in oil with herbs and sunflower seeds OLE!
- 2 small zucchini (3 cups of grated zucchini with coarse meshes)
- 2 carrots (coarse-mesh grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup of oil (can be from sun-dried tomato oil)
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds
- bunch of dill or parsley (fresh)
- salt & pepper
- pinch of sweet and hot pepper
- Dried tomatoes in strips in oil with herbs and sunflower seeds OLE!
Sprinkle the grated zucchini with salt and let it rest for about 20 minutes to release the juice. Drain it. Combine with grated carrot. Chop the onions and add to the vegetables along with the other ingredients, including dried tomatoes in strips in oil with herbs and sunflower seeds OLE !. Mix the mass thoroughly and put it into a (previously greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs) cake pan. Bake at 190 degrees for about 1 hour.