- 1 can (400 ml) of coconut milk
- 1 big onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon of curry paste + 1 tablespoon of powder curry
- 2 (alternatively 1) tablespoons of fish sauce and soy sauce
- a piece of fresh ginger
- 1 or 2 zucchinis
- ½ broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- dash of curcuma
- jar or can of chickpeas
- ½ of parsley (or coriander) leaves
- 2 sweet tomatoes (cherry or gargamel)
- ½ jar of OLE! dried tomatoes with black olives and capers in oil with herbs
- salt and pepper (preferably cayenne pepper) for flavour
- jasmine (or other) rice for serving
Chop up the onion. Peel the carrots and dice them along with the zucchinis.
Split the broccoli into small floret pieces and clean them.
Take a heavy-bottomed pot, add oil, chopped garlic, ginger, spices, and curry paste. Fry for a moment and add onions. Fry until golden brown. Add carrots and zucchinis. Fry for a moment and add the pieces of broccoli. Pour coconut milk inside and add chickpeas. Add fish sauce and soy sauce. Add chopped fresh tomatoes. Dice the dried tomatoes into fine pieces and add to the pan. Cook for around 7 minutes until the vegetables turn soft but are still crispy. Add salt and pepper (preferably cayenne pepper) for flavour.
Serve with rice and chopped parsley or coriander.