Vegetable omelette with capers and feta cheese
– 3 eggs (separate yolks and whites)
– salt pepper
– 1 flat tablespoon of flour
– butter for frying
– ½ bell pepper
– 1 small shallot
– capers in oil with herbs OLE! (quantity at your discretion)
– cherry tomatoes (amount at your discretion)
– crushed feta cheese
– 20g of grated yellow cheese
– a handful of chopped parsley and dill
Cut the peppers into small pieces. Chop the shallots. Cut the tomatoes in half.
Beat the egg whites stiff with a pinch of salt. Gradually add egg yolks, mix with a whisk.
Then add the flour. Melt the butter in a hot pan. Add beaten whites and spread it evenly. Wait until the eggs are set and put vegetables and capers on top.
Sprinkle with grated cheese. Cover the pan with a lid. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, then turn it over (use a wide spatula).
Wait until the omelette on the other side is also done. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and feta cheese.