Portions: 02 Preparation time: 40 minutes
Vegan burgers with breaded tofu
• 2 cubes of tofu (preferably smoked)
• 2 medium-sized onions
• 1 tablespoon of potato flour
• 2 tbsp breadcrumbs + to coat
• 70 ml of oil
• a flat teaspoon of smoked paprika
• a teaspoon of sweet pepper
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2-3 tablespoons of Pastena black olive paste OLE!
• 2 burger buns
• vegan mayonnaise
• 1 tomato, diced (pitted)
• salt & pepper
Dice the onion. Grind the tofu with a fork, add fried onion, spices, Pastena, oil and flour.
Mix everything thoroughly and use slightly moist hands to knead the cutlets. Roll in breadcrumbs.
Fry until golden brown on each side. Gill the buns to make it crunchy, spread them with mayonnaise, put lettuce, tomatoes and a tofu cutlet on the other half.