• 1 tortilla wrap
• 150 g of boiled beetroot (homemade or from the jar)
• 200 g chicken tenders
• 50 g of feta cheese
• 100 g of cream ( can be a thick yoghurt)
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
• 1/3 jar of OLE! Silver onions in vinegar
• 2 handfuls of arugula
• 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
• spices: 1 teaspoon of oregano, salt, pepper
Combine cream/yoghurt with chopped parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise and mix everything. Wash and dry meat. Rub with spices (salt, pepper, oregano) and oil. Cook until chicken is soft inside and golden brown outside.
On tortilla, lay out the beets, put the chicken, crumbled feta cheese, onions and arugula on them. Put the sauce and roll up. Grill in a pan or in a preheated oven.