Ingredients for the paste:
– 1 smoked mackerel (approx. 250-300g)
– 4 hard-boiled eggs
– 4 pickled or gherkin cucumbers
– 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon of mustard
– 2 spring onions with chives
– a small bunch of dill
– 1 tablespoon of cream 18% (optional)
– 6-8 Dried tomatoes in oil with herbs OLE!
– salt pepper
– mini romaine lettuce
– long leaves of chives to tie
– 2 packages of ready-made tortillas (can omit and serve on lettuce or chicory leaves)
Peel the fish thoroughly from the skin and bones. Grate the eggs on a coarse grater. Peel cucumbers and cut into cubes. Chop the onion with chives.
Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into large cubes. Combine all ingredients for the paste. Season to taste. Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Cut out the tortillas with a circle. Put them in small boats shape in a dry pan and keep them on medium heat until the bottom is browned and “pockets” form. You can also do it in the oven on a muffin tray turned upside down – then bake for about 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
Put the paste into boats, tie with chives. Place on lettuce or chicory leaves.