• salad mix and a large handful of arugula
• a handful of cashews (previously roasted)
• cherry tomatoes
• 2 boiled beets
• 1/3 jar of chilli garlic in oil OLE!
• 1 cube of halloumi cheese
• red onion, sliced into thin slices (optional)
• 4 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon oil from chili garlic in oil OLE!
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard and French mustard
• 1-2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice (amount according to your preferences)
• salt & pepper
Prepare the sauce a few hours before. Mix all the ingredients in a small dish and set aside for a while in the fridge. Cut the beets into very thin slices (as for carpaccio). Cut the cheese into thicker slices. Cook the cheese in a dry preheated skillet until both sides are golden brown. Put lettuce with rocket, beetroot, onion, garlic and cheese on the plate. Sprinkle with roasted cashews.
Pour the sauce over it just before serving.