• 1 onion
• Silesian dumplings
• ½ package of blue cheese (Gorgonzola or other)
• About 40g grated aged cheese (Parmesan or Grana Padano)
• 300ml heavy cream (30% fat)
• 2 cloves of garlic
• Arugula (2 large handfuls)
• Sun-dried tomatoes with pumpkin seeds in OLE!
• Salt, pepper
Boil the dumplings in salted water. Chop the onion and sauté it. Add chopped garlic. Add Gorgonzola cheese and cream. Wait until it melts. Add grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt (cheeses are relatively salty, so you can skip this) and pepper. Finally, add sun-dried tomatoes with pumpkin seeds and arugula. Leave a few leaves for decoration. Serve warm.