– ½ salmon fillet (approx. 180-200g)
– 1/2 red onion
– 2 large spoons of capers in vinegar OLE! + for decoration
– 1 teaspoon each of lemon and lime juice
– 1 large avocado
– salt pepper
– fresh parsley or cilantro
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
Peel and dice the avocado. Sprinkle with a teaspoon of lemon and lime juice.
Season to taste. Remove the skin from the salmon and chop it into small cubes.
Finely chop the onion and add to the fish along with the capers. Season with salt (be careful with the amount due to the sauce and capers), pepper and soy sauce. Add lime and lemon juices (amount at your discretion) and chopped parsley/cilantro.
Prepare two small round molds (rings), which we put on plates. In each of them we put half of the chopped avocado, and on top tartare with toppings. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Garnish with capers, a slice of lime and (optional) coarse salt.