– 1 package of blanched white shrimps
– 2-3 cloves of garlic
– Chili pepper (optional, adjust to taste)
– ½ red onion
– 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
– Sun-dried tomatoes with capers in Oil OLE!
– Mixed greens
– 100g plain yogurt + 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
– 2 small cloves of garlic
– 2 anchovy fillets
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
– 1 tablespoon of oil from sun-dried tomatoes
– Salt, pepper
Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Refrigerate. Arrange mixed greens on a plate, along with sliced red onion, halved cherry tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes.
Rinse and clean all the shrimps. In a pan, melt butter and add chopped garlic and chili pepper. Add shrimps and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they turn golden.
Serve the salad with shrimps and the prepared sauce.