– arugula – 2-3 handfuls
-half a small Hokkaido pumpkin
-feta cheese – approx. 200g
–Dried tomatoes with black olives and capers in oil with herbs OLE! – half a jar
–Capers in oil OLE! – 3-4 tbsp
– Oil from dried tomatoes – 2 tbsp
1. Cut the hokkaido pumpkin into cubes, put it in a bowl, add sun-dried tomato oil and salt, mix.
2. Bake the pumpkin on a baking tray lined with baking paper for about 15 minutes or until it is golden brown (temp. 180 degrees, middle of the oven)
3. Arrange the arugula on a plate or in a bowl, add the baked pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and capers, feta cheese and capers.
4. Optional: pour one tablespoon of sun-dried tomato oil and drizzle with vinegar or lemon juice.