– 100g of groats (e.g. couscous or bulgur)
– 2 tbsp fresh pesto + olive oil
– salt pepper
– 2 tablespoons of grated goat cheese
– lime (1 teaspoon of juice with grated zest)
– goat cheese (hard, long maturing)
– garlic with herbs in oil OLE!
Toast the cashews in a dry frying pan with a pinch of salt. Chop, leaving a few nuts whole. Cook the groats according to the instructions on package.
Cut the pomegranate in half and shake it vigorously over the bowl to remove the seeds.
In a bowl, combine the pesto with a little olive oil. Combine the remaining sauce with the cooked groats.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add pomegranate seeds, 2 tablespoons of garlic and grated goat cheese. Quantity at your discretion.
Arrange the groats on the plates, preferably with a ring. Sprinkle with grated goat cheese, nuts, pomegranate seeds and garlic.