– a mixture of lettuces from young leaves
– capers in a vinegar OLE!
– sesame seeds for sprinkling
– 1/3 a bunch of parsley
– herbs for salmon: 1 teaspoon of Provencal herbs and freshly ground pepper
– olive oil
– juice of ½ lime and lemon
– 1 teaspoon of honey mustard
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 clove of garlic
– salt & pepper
Marinate portions of salmon with herbs and grill them in a pan.
Combine the ingredients for the salad dressing and set aside to munch on the flavors.
Put lettuce, pieces of salmon and capers on the plate.
Pour the sauce over it all.