– 1 zucchini
– 1 head of romaine lettuce
– a glass of cooked chickpeas or from a jar
– Dried tomatoes with cranberries in oil with herbs OLE!
– a handful of dried cranberries
– 1 tablespoon of garam masala for chickpeas + a teaspoon of powdered sweet pepper
– cooking oil
– 1/3 cup of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of balsamic glaze
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– salt pepper
Combine chickpeas with spices. Cook in oil for about 10 minutes until it becomes golden. During this time, combine the ingredients for the sauce and set aside. Brush the zucchini with olive oil, salt and grill on both sides on a grill pan. Put lettuce leaves, dried tomatoes with cranberries, grilled zucchini and chickpeas on the plate. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and pour over the glaze.