Portions: 04 Preparation time: 35 minutes
Quick pasta: baked shells stuffed with Bruchetta tomatoes + garlic + oregano OLE!
- about 150g of shell-type pasta
- 1 jar of tomato passata
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a pack of mozzarella balls
- 1 large onion
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 jar of Bruchetta tomatoes + garlic + oregano OLE!
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
Boil the pasta al dente in salted water. Chop the onions and cook them with garlic until golden brown. Add passsata. Cook until the excess sauce reduced and becomes thick. Add chopped basil. Inside each pasta shell, put a large teaspoon of Bruchetta, tomatoes + garlic + oregano OLE!. Put the tomato sauce into an ovenproof dish and then put the shells with filling on it. Spread the mozzarella on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes at 180 Celsius degrees.