Quesadilla with vegetables
• 4 plain tortilla wraps
• 1 red and yellow bell pepper
• 1 large zucchini (courgette)
• ripe avocado
• 1 red onion
• 1 clove of garlic
• herbal butter: 5 tablespoons of butter + 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill and garlic + salt
• herbs for sprinkling vegetables: oregano, herbs de Provence
• Dried tomatoes in strips in oil with herbs and black olives OLE!
• a pinch of cayenne pepper
• sour cream
• 20 g Parmesan cheese
Cut vegetables (peppers, zucchini) into larger cubes. Heat oil in a skillet. Add chopped vegetables and chopped garlic. Cook until the peel on the vegetables is baked and the vegetables are soft. Add herbs and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
Add Dried Tomatoes Strips in Oil with Herbs with Black Olives OLE !. Mix. Grease the tortilla with herbal butter. Put cooked vegetables with Dried tomatoes OLE! On one tortilla. Add chopped pieces of ripe avocado. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with the second tortilla. Cook in a dry pan (it can be grill, but it doesn’t have to be) until “crispy”. Serve with sour cream.