Ingredients (for approx. 3-4 servings):
– potatoes (approx. 700g)
– marinated mushrooms with carrots and onions OLE!
– pickled onion silver OLE!
– spring onions or chives
– pickled or pickled cucumbers (3-4 cucumbers)
-0.5 red onion (sliced)
-2 celery sticks (finely chopped)
– mayonnaise (2 tablespoons),
– mustard (2 teaspoons),
– maple syrup (or honey) (2 teaspoons)
Cut the salad potatoes into cubes and cook them in salted boiling water for about 10 minutes or until they are tender.
Prepare the sauce: mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Add the cooled potatoes, diced cucumbers, finely chopped celery, and red onion to the bowl.
Add a jar of pickled mushrooms (drained from the brine) and pickled onion.
Add chopped chives or spring onions, add the sauce and mix.