– favourite pasta (quantity at your discretion)
– 1 large onion or two shallots
– olive oil
– 1 large can of tomatoes
– 2 anchovy fillets
– 2 cloves of garlic
– ½ jar of Green Olives with paprika paste OLE!
– ½ finely grated carrots (if the tomatoes are too sour)
– Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
Slice the garlic. Cook in olive oil – stirring all the time. Add anchovies and olives. Cook for a while, then add canned tomatoes. Lightly knead the olives. Cook the whole thing for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the pasta. After cooking, drain it, but leave glass of pasta water. Add it to the sauce. Increase the heat and stir vigorously so that the liquid is combined with the sauce. Season with pepper and possibly salt (be careful because the anchovies are very salty). Cook for a few minutes. Add the pasta to the sauce. Stir and heat up for a few minutes. Serve it warm. Just before serving, add green olives with OLE! Paprika paste, freshly grated Parmesan and freshly ground pepper.