Pasta with mushrooms and dried tomatoes in oil with herbs and sunflower seeds OLE!
• 1 tablespoon butter and a teaspoon of oil Dried tomatoes OLE!
• Dried tomatoes in strips in oil with herbs and sunflower OLE! (as much as you needed)
• 2 handfuls of favourite dried mushrooms (before soaking them for at least. 3h) – you can also use fresh or frozen mushrooms. The best are porcini or boletus.
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 onion
• a handful of fresh parsley
• 200ml of whipping cream
• salt pepper
• a handful of fresh thyme (optional)
• 200g penne or tagliatelle pasta
Soak the dried mushrooms overnight (do not pour out the soaking water, it will come in handy at the cooking stage). Wash and dry fresh mushrooms thoroughly. If you have frozen mushrooms – pour it with warm water to defrost them. Cut the onion into small cubes. Cut mushrooms into slices or strips (in case of dried mushrooms). Warm up the butter in a cooking pan with oil from dried tomatoes OLE! and throw in finely chopped garlic. Cook for a while, then add the chopped onion.
Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes (about 5-6 minutes).
In the case of dried mushrooms, lade in remaining soaking water in small amounts until soft. Add the strips of dried tomatoes in oil with herbs and sunflower seeds OLE! and cream and bring to the boil until the sauce is thick. Season with pepper and herbs.