– ½ pack of pasta packaging
– 3 tablespoons of sliced green olives OLE!
– salt, black pepper
– 1 large pot of fresh basil (+ a handful of basil leaves for decoration)
– 70g cashew nuts
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 60g grated parmesan cheese (+ to sprinkle the finished dish)
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tablespoons of sliced green olives OLE!
– a pinch of chilli flakes
Blend pesto ingredients. Season to taste.
Cook the pasta in lightly salted water. Combine cooked with pesto, 3 tablespoons of sliced olives. Garnish with basil, parmesan and chilli.