• 1 cup of wheat flour
• 1 cup of milk
• 1/3 cup of water
• 1 egg
• pinch of salt
• 1 tablespoon of oil / olive oil or clarified butter
• 2 handfuls of chopped basil
• 2 shallots
• 20 g bacon (+ for sprinkling)
• a package of mushrooms
• Bruschetta tomatoes + herbs OLE!
• a piece of cheese to grate
Combine the ingredients for the pancake batter with a mixer. Next, add the finely chopped basil leaves. Separately, cook the onions in a skillet and add the mushrooms. Cook the whole thing until it turns golden. Add Bruschetta OLE! with a chopped clove of garlic. Combine and cook for a bit longer. Set aside to cool.
Using a ladle, measure the amount of batter for the pancake. Distribute evenly on a pan. Cook on both sides. Fill the pancakes with stuffing, sprinkle generously with cheese. Serve warm, topped with cooked bacon.