Portions: 08 Preparation time: 35 minutes
Muffins with olives and parmesan
– 380g of flour
– 2 spoons of baking powder
– 150g sliced black olives OLE!
– 50g of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 eggs
– 250 ml of milk
– 130g of melted butter
– a handful of basil leaves
– 1 tablespoon each of chopped rosemary and herbs de Provence
– salt & pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Combine flour with baking powder, salt, pepper, olives, grated parmesan and herbs. In another bowl, combine the eggs with the milk. Add melted, chilled butter. Stir and add to the dry ingredients. Mix and put into a muffin tray (the dough should occupy about 3/4 of the height of the cavity). Bake for about 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out dry – not too long so that the muffins are not dry.