– pork tenderloin
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 tablespoons of French mustard
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 teaspoon of spices: thyme, chilli flakes, oregano, basil
– Pickled golden onion OLE!
Additionally (serving suggestion):
– boiled beets
– a teaspoon of honey and balsamic vinegar
– salt and pepper
Wash the tenderloin and cut it into slices about 1 cm thick.
Sprinkle each piece of meat with salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine honey, squeezed garlic, spices – mix and and marinate the meat in it.
Leave it overnight in a cool place (if you don’t have time, at least 1 hour). Prepare the beets. Combine ingredients and fry it.
Put each piece of meat on a hot pan and fry on each side for about 3 minutes, so that it is slightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate for a while.
Add the onions to the sauce. Fry briefly. Serve with prepared beets or other side dishes.