Portions: 04 Preparation time: 60 minutes
Gluten-free pies with OLE! marinated mushrooms
- 250 g gluten-free flour (e.g. universal mix)
- 2 eggs
- approx. 2 glasses of water (add slowly while checking the consistency)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- dash of salt
- 1/2 jar of OLE! mushroom stuffing
- 3 tablespoons of OLE! marinated mushrooms together with the vegetables in the jar
- 2 onions
- 200 g of sauerkraut
- ½ glass of parsley leaves
- 1-2 eggs
- gluten-free breadcrumbs
- frying oil
Stuffing directions: glaze the onions with a dash of salt. Add stuffing and finely chopped marinated mushrooms and chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper for flavour and mix.
Use the listed ingredients to make pancake dough with consistency similar to that of liquid cream. Refrigerate for around 30 minutes. Fry very thin pancakes. While still warm, spread the stuffing on the pancakes and fold them (first take the two opposite sides and fold them inwards, then roll up the whole pancake starting from one of the unfolded sides).
Dip the pancakes in egg and cover with breadcrumbs. Fry until the breading turns golden.