Portions: 04 Preparation time: 75 minutes
Flourless bread with OLE! black sliced olives
- 200 g oat bran
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g pumpkin seeds
- 80 g flaxseed (seeds)
- 4-5 eggs (depending on their size)
- 50 g hazelnuts (finely chopped)
- approx. 150-200 ml buttermilk
- 1/3 jar of OLE! sliced black olives
- salt and pepper for flavour (approx. 2 teaspoons of salt for intense taste)
- 1 tablespoon of herbes de Provence (or alternatively your other favourite herbs)
- 2 tablespoons of oat flakes
Combine all ingredients. Add buttermilk, but not too much to keep the dough from running – the consistency should be similar to that of muffin dough. If it is runny, add more oat flakes.
Bake in a Termisil bread pan at 180oC for around 1 hour until the bread turns brown and hard on top (poke it with a stick to check if it is done).
You can make similar bread with other ingredients like cranberries or honey.
This bread is also great for making toasts!