Portions: 08 Preparation time: 30 minutes
Dry muffins with dried tomatoes strips in oil with herbs and black olives OLE!
- 250g plain flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of salt
- a teaspoon of dried Provencal herbs
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml of oil (+15 ml of oil from Dried Tomato OLE !)
- 220 ml of milk
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 80g pumpkin, peeled and grated on large meshes (we can replace it with carrots)
- ½ zucchini cut into quarters
- 70g Parmesan cheese (fine mesh grated) (plus about 20g for sprinkling)
- 4 tablespoons drained dried tomatoes strips in oil with herbs with black olives OLE! (plus additionally on top)
Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in the other – then mix it together. Put into muffin cups and muffin tins. On top of each muffin put a few strips of dried tomatoes in strips in oil with herbs and black olives OLE! and olives. Bake at 190 °C for about 25 minutes.