• 2 potatoes
• 1 broccoli
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 or 2 onions
• 1 litre of vegetable broth
• cream or goat cheese (both can be used)
• handful of basil and sage
• 1/3 jar of OLE! dried tomatoes with black olives and capers
• roasted pumpkin seeds (on a dry pan)
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Cook with butter or olive oil in a pot with a thick bottom.
Add chopped garlic and dices onion.
Cook until golden brown. Add broccoli florets.
Pour the broth. Cook the potatoes until tender (about 20 minutes). Blend everything.
Serve with goat cheese or cream, roasted pumpkin seeds and OLE! dried tomatoes with olives and capers.