– 1 onion
– 1 can of chopped tomatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tablespoons of cream (optional)
– 3 cod fillets
– 1/3 jar of Dried Tomato Strips in Oil with Herbs and Sunflower OLE!
– ½ teaspoon Provence herbs
– 100ml white wine (optional)*
– salt and pepper
– butter or oil
Wash the cod fillets and pat them dry. Season with salt and pepper.
Fry on each side in oil or butter for a few minutes and remove from the pan.
Cut the onion into feathers and fry in oil from sun-dried tomatoes. Add finely chopped garlic. Fry for a while and add tomatoes with wine*. Season with salt, pepper and spices. Add Sundried tomato strips in oil with herbs and sunflower oil OLE!
Add a little sugar if necessary (if the sauce is too sour). Add sour cream. Stir, and possibly season to taste.
Add the fish and cook for about 3 minutes.