• 6 tenderloins or chicken fillets
• 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and chopped peanuts
• 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
• 1 chilli pepper (amount depending on the preferred spiciness)
• 1 cup of broth
• 1/3 jar of dried tomatoes in oil with herbs and sunflower seeds OLE!
• 2 onions
• frying oil (preferably peanut)
Rub the meat with peanut butter and salt. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Add chopped onion, chilli, sunflower seeds and half of the peanuts. Cook for a while and add the broth.
Cook covered for about 20 minutes. 5 minutes before the end, add dried tomatoes in strips with sunflower seeds.
Before serving, sprinkle with the remaining peanuts.