• 2 farm chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces
• spices for meat: sweet pepper, Italian seasoning , a pinch of turmeric
• a pinch of chilli flakes / chili pepper
• 4 tortillas
• 2 cloves of garlic
• sliced cheese, preferably cheddar (approx. 8 slices)
• Marinated gold onion OLE!
• Sauce to serve (ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard) or goat cream cheese sauce seasoned with salt and pepper
Season the meat with salt, pepper and other herbs. Cook the chicken until golden brown on a pan with previously sauted garlic. Place a few slices of chees on the torrillas, add the arugula, chicked and marinated onion. Add a second slice od cheese. Top with another tortilla. Place on a pan, brown on both sides and until the cheese is melted.