Chicken in lemon-ginger sauce with capers
– about 5-6 chicken legs or thighs
– 4 crushed garlic cloves
– 2 tbsp grated ginger with peel
– 1 tablespoon of grated lemon zest
– juice of half a lemon
– half a bunch of chopped dill
– a spoonful of soy sauce
– a teaspoon of thick balsamic vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of white sesame
– 4 teaspoons of capers in oil with herbs OLE! along with the pickle (about 4 tablespoons of oil from the jar)
Combine the ingredients of the marinade and leave for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Wash the meat thoroughly and mix it with the marinade. Fry the meat for a few minutes in a heat-resistant pan and put them in the oven preheated to 200 degrees. Bake for about 40 minutes, until the chicken is browned. Baste the meat with the sauce from time to time to keep it juicy.