Cauliflower steaks baked with Marinated mushrooms OLE!
– 1 whole large cauliflower (will be slice lengthwise through the core)
– 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– spices: a large pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper, ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon of Provencal herbs, 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 teaspoon of mustard (optional)
– sesame seeds for sprinkling
– marinated mushrooms OLE!
Combine the marinade ingredients and set aside for at least 1 hour.
Peel the cauliflower from the outer leaves and cut crosswise into 2 steaks (these must be connected to the core). Place the steaks on a baking tray lined with paper and brush with the marinade very carefully. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Place the mushrooms next to them in large amounts. Bake the cauliflower steaks for about 35 minutes to make them well done.