Burrito with Bruschetta, tomatoes + garlic + oregano OLE!
• 3 plain tortillas wraps
• 500 g of ground beef
• 1 can of red beans
• 1 can of peeled, sliced tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (can be omitted)
• 2 peppers
• 1 chilli pepper
• 1 large or two smaller red onions
• 1 parsley
• 1 clove of garlic
• Bruschetta tomatoes + garlic + oregano OLE! or Bruschetta tomatoes + herbs OLE!
• yellow cheese (quantity at your discretion)
• ripe avocado
• sour cream for serving
Chop the onions and brown them in the pan. Add the minced meat. Cook until it changes colour.
Add diced peppers, chopped chillies, chopped garlic, a can of tomatoes and concentrate.
Stir everything and stew it for about 10 minutes. Add the contents of the Bruschetta OLE! Jar, the beans and keep on the heat for about 20 minutes. Finally, sprinkle everything with cheese and chopped parsley.
Put the stuffing on the tortilla and roll them up. Grill it. Serve with sour cream.