• 200 g of bulgur
• 200 g of dried cranberries
• OLE! Dried Tomatoes with Pumpkin Seeds in Oil with Herbs
• 2 courgettes/zucchini
• 4 ground cucumbers or 2 long greenhouse cucumbers
• roasted cashews
• favourite mix of lettuces or arugula
• 1 soft avocado
• 1 clove of garlic
• a handful of basil or cilantro
• juice from 1/2 lime or 1/2 lemon
• salt, pepper
• olive oil
preparation of guacamole:
Blend avocado with squeezed garlic, basil / coriander, lemon/lime juice. Finally, add the olive oil. Sprinkle the lemon so that the sauce doesn’t darken.
Cook bulgur. Rub the courgettes/zucchini with your favourite herbs and oil, grill them in a pan or in the oven. Put the cooked bulgur, cranberries, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce on the platter. Sprinkle everything with olive oil. Put the guacamole into bowls and serve it on a plate. Sprinkle with roasted cashews.
We serve it immediately or pack it in a box for work or school.