- 200g buckwheat (roasted or not)
- 1 large onion
- 300ml of broth + 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt & pepper
- 2 handfuls of dried cranberries
- garlic in oil with chilli OLE!
- long-ripening goat’s cheese
- olive oil
On a hot pan cook chopped garlic and onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Add chopped mushrooms and cook again. Vegetables must be soft. Add dry buckwheat. Heat for a minute and pour the broth together with the soy sauce. Cook for about 15 minutes, until groats are soft. Sprinkle generously with grated goat cheese. Add dried cranberries, garlic, chilli and arugula. Mix it. Before serving, sprinkle with grated goat cheese.