– 5 medium-size potatoes – for baking
– 1 pack of unflavored tofu (180g)
– Dried Tomatoes with Pumpkin Seeds in Oil with Herbs OLE!
– Unsweetened plant-based milk – about 100ml
– Juice from half of a lemon
– 0,5 teaspoon salt
– Oil from Dried Tomatoes
– Optional: green onion
Dry tofu with a paper towel. Blend tofu with Dried Tomatoes. Add 0,5 teaspoon of salt, lemon juice and plant-based milk.
Put potatoes in a boiling water, cook for about 20 minutes. Drain and let them cool. Whem cool, cut in half, hollow them out, brush with Dried tomatoes Oil and add salt for taste. Bake them for about 15 minutes in the oven preheated for 200 Celsius degrees, with hot air mode.
Stuff the potatoes with pre-made tofu cheese, garnish with Dried Tomatoed and chopped green onion.