Avocado Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Strips in Oil with Herbs and Black Olives OLE!
– 1 ripe avocado
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 15 grated parmesan
– 50g of spinach
– a teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
– juice of ½ lemon
– 2 teaspoons of scalded lemon zest
– salt & pepper
– dried flakes
– 5 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 tbsp sunflower seeds (2 tbsp for dip, 2 tbsp for garnish)
– ½ jar sun-dried tomato strips in herb oil with black olives OLE!
– 300g tagliatelle pasta
Cook the pasta in salted water. Brown the sunflower seeds in a dry frying pan with a tablespoon of salt.
Peel the avocado and remove the pit. Cut it into pieces. Put in a bowl, add spinach, chopped garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds. Blend. Add tomato strips with olives. Season to taste. Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon peel.
Serve immediately after preparation.