- about 1/3 of a jar of OLE! Green Olives
- about 150 g of feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons of natural cream cheese or Greek yoghurt
- about 100 g of walnuts
- chili peppers (in amount depending on your preferences)
- 1 clove of garlic
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
Cut olives into slices and leave a few for decoration.
Chop up the nuts and chili peppers (leave a few nuts for decoration) – don’t forget to remove the seeds from the peppers as they are very hot. Add these ingredients to the feta cheese and combine with the cream cheese-yoghurt and chopped garlic. Decorate with nuts and olives and add olive oil before serving.