- 2 glasses of wheat flour
- 1/3 glass of olive oil or oil
- 2/3 glass of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- dash of salt and a tablespoon of your favourite dried herbs (I use oregano)
- tomato sauce (common tomato paste with herbs will do)
- 3 packs of mozzarella
- about 150 g of salami
- cherry tomatoes
- OLE! Capers in Oil with herbs
Mix the flour together with the baking powder and salt. Add salt, herbs, olive oil/oil, and milk. Knead. If the dough sticks to your hands, sprinkle some flour. Divide into four smaller pieces and lay out on baking paper (you can put the paper in a cake pan and stretch to the edges with your fingers). Spread the tomato sauce and sprinkle herbs on top. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices and arrange them on the pizzas. Add salami slices and bake at 220 degrees for around 15-20 minutes (depending on how thick the base is) until the edges start turning brown. Take out of the oven and quickly sprinkle with arugula, pieces of tomatoes, and Capers with Pickled Peppers. Optionally sprinkle with a little olive oil.
Best served hot.