- 200 g of flour (spelt, millet, or other to your liking),
- 100 g of butter,
- 1 egg,
- dash of salt
- 1/3 of a pack of OLE! Garlic with Herbs in Oil
- big pack of fresh spinach,
- 200 g of 30% sour cream (alternatively 18% if you’re on a diet),
- 2 eggs,
- 2 onions + butter for stir-frying,
- salt and pepper for seasoning.
Make the dough ingredients into a ball and put in the fridge for at least an hour (you can leave it there all night). Afterwards, roll the dough out and put into a greased form sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Knead by hand and puncture with fork in numerous places. Put into the oven preheated to 190°C and bake for about 15-20 minutes until the edges start turning brown. Take out the finished crust from the oven and cool it down.
Carefully clean the spinach and leave in a sieve to dry. In the meantime, fry the onions until they turn gold. Gradually add dried spinach leaves and mix. Add seasonings. Combine with eggs in a separate bowl set to the side. Put the spinach on the cooled tart crust and pour the egg mass on top. Top with OLE! Garlic with Herbs in Oil and bake for about 20 minutes at 180°C.