- 500 g of freshly ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tortillas or ready-to-eat corn taco shells
- lettuce (as much as you want)
- 1 big red bell pepper
- homemade yoghurt and cream sauce (cream + natural yoghurt + 2 cloves of garlic + freshly chopped herbs + juice from half of lime + salt and pepper)
- natural ketchup or favourite tomato sauce
- OLE! silver marinated onions (as much as you want)
- chopped parsley or coriander
Combine the yoghurt sauce ingredients and refrigerate (you can do this several hours in advance).
Fry the meat on oil. Add Worcestershire sauce. Fry for around 10 minutes until the meat turns brown. Add salt and pepper for flavour.
Dice the bell pepper.
Slightly moisten the tortillas with water (you can do so by wetting your hands and placing them on both sides of the tortillas). Place the tortillas on a hot and dry pan and fry on both sides for a short while. Place the lettuce, peppers, and meat in the middle of each tortilla, add sauce, herbs, and OLE! marinated onions. Squeeze the lime. Eat while hot. Serve with nachos and cheese (goes great with guacamole – mashed ripe avocado with garlic, lime, and chopped tomatoes).