- big turkey or chicken breast,
- 1/3 of a jar of OLE! Dried Tomatoes with Cranberries In Oil with Herbs
- assorted lettuces,
- ½ of blue cheese,
- ½ glass of roasted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chopped nuts,
- 1 tablespoon of honey,
- 1 (or more) teaspoon of balsamic oil,
- olive oil,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tablespoons of dried or fresh chopped rosemary,
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt,
- salt, pepper,
- cherry tomatoes.
Cut the meat into strips. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with olive oil, and combine with yoghurt and one chopped garlic clove. Sprinkle with herbs and carefully mix. Refrigerate for a few hours.
Sauce: combine olive oil with the second garlic clove, honey, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Arrange the lettuce in a big bowl or on plates. Top with chopped cheese, tomatoes, chopped OLE! Dried Tomatoes, and cranberries from the jar.
Brown the meat from both sides. Place on plates with lettuce. Sprinkle with roasted seeds and cover with honey sauce.