- assorted lettuces or 1 pack of arugula
- 3 cooked beets
- 2 big sweet potatoes (cooked al dente)
- around 100 g (or more) of feta cheese
- ½ glass of sunflower seeds (alternatively pumpkin seeds)
- 2-3 tablespoons of OLE! Capers in Oil with Herbs
- olive oil + thick balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
Cut the cooked beets and sweet potatoes into slices. Sprinkle a little olive oil on the sweet potatoes and arrange them on a grill or grilling pan.
Fry the seeds on a dry pan until they start turning brown.
Arrange the beet slices, hot sweet potato pieces, crumbled feta, and capers on the lettuce and sprinkle with seeds. Combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a separate bowl. Add salt and pepper. Add the finished sauce to the salad just before serving.