Ingredients for the salad:
• 1 natural tofu
• a mix of lettuces
• red onion
• dried tomatoes with pumpkin seeds in oil OLE!
Marinade for tofu:
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 2 cloves of garlic
• a piece of ginger grated on a fine grater
• 4 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of oil from the jar of tomatoes
• spoon of vinegar
• 1 teaspoon of honey
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (optional)
• 2 tablespoons of French mustard
• salt pepper
Cut the tofu into thick slices. Pour the soy sauce over. Leave it rest for a minimum of one hour.
Combine the ingredients for the salad dressing and then set aside.
Peel the avocados and cut into thick slices. Cut the onion into thin slices.
Fry the grated ginger and garlic in hot oil for a while. Add tofu and cook until golden brown.
Put lettuce, dried tomatoes, avocado, onions and tofu on the plate.
Pour the sauce over it.