- 400 g of flour,
- 200 g of butter,
- 1 egg + 1 yolk,
- 2-3 tablespoons of thick sour cream,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- a dash of pepper.
- 1 jar of OLE! Homemade Mushroom Stuffing
- 2 onions,
- a dash of salt and pepper,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1 tablespoon of 30% sour cream (optional),
- black seeds for sprinkling (sesame, fennel flower, poppy, or chia seeds).
Make pie ingredients into a ball and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes. In the meantime, slice or dice the onions and fry on butter or oil. When the onions turn golden, add OLE! Homemade Mushroom Stuffing and the chopped clove of garlic. Fry for a moment longer and remove from the heat source. Mix all ingredients well in a blender. Cut the pie into four pieces and roll out into thin rectangles. Add the prepared stuffing on 1/3 of the pie to leave the edges free to press together. Make into rolls and cut into small or large pies. Spread with yolk and sprinkle with seeds. Bake for about 20 – 30 minutes in 180°C.