• 200g of spaghetti noodles
• a can of tomatoes without skin
• 6 anchovy fillets
• 2/3 jar of dried tomatoes in oil strips with herbs and black olives OLE!
• 30g capers in vinegar OLE!
• 1 onion
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 chilli pepper
• ½ a bunch of parsley
• 1 packet of mozzarella
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil + 1 tablespoon of butter
Cook the pasta (in slightly salted water, as the anchovies are already salty enough). Chop the onion. Melt the butter in a skillet and add olive oil. Add chopped onion and slices of peeled garlic. Cook until golden brown. Add the anchovies and chopped chilli slices. After a while, add the olives and then the tomatoes.
Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickened. Combine with pasta. Finally, sprinkle with parsley and mozzarella cheese.