• 1 cup of flour
• 1 cup of milk
• 3/4 cup of water
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of melted butter (can be oil)
• pinch of salt
• 200g potatoes (cooked the day before and mashed)
• 200g of cottage cheese
• 4-6 slices of bacon (can be omitted)
• 1 onion or 2 smaller shallots
• 1 tablespoon of melted butter
• 1/4 jar of Dried Tomatoes with Capers in Oil with Herbs OLE!
• salt and black pepper
Combine the flour with the eggs. Mix. Add milk and water. Mix with a whisk. Finally, add butter / oil. Set aside in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
After this time, make the pancakes in a pan (preferably for pancakes).
Brown the bacon. Put them into a bowl and cook the chopped onion on remaining fat. Glaze until golden brown, add bacon and stir for a while. Take is aside.
Mix the cheese or crush it thoroughly. Combine with mashed potatoes and melted butter, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and capers. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the filling on the pancakes. Fold it in two and cook in butter for a while.