- 1 pack of puff pastry dough
- 1 jar of OLE! Dried Tomatoes
- ½ of a jar of OLE! Green Olives
- Approx. 150 g of sliced cheese
- 1 Handful of basil leaves
- 1 rosemary twig
Preheat the oven to 200oC (this is very important).
Cut the tomatoes and olives into smaller pieces. Chop up the basil leaves and individual rosemary needles.
Roll out the dough, cover it with a layer of cheese, and add the tomatoes with olives on top. Sprinkle with herbs and roll the longer sides inwards. Cut the roll into two-centimetre pieces and place on baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake until the palmiers turn golden (about 15 minutes). Serve hot or cold. You can also serve with dips or herb cottage cheese.