- 200 g chickpeas (soaked overnight or from a can)
- 200 g of tahini paste
- clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- dash of sweet pepper and cumin
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1/3 of the liquid from the can of chickpeas or the water used to cook the chickpeas
- around 4 OLE! dried tomatoes with cranberries (plus 1 chopped dried tomato for decoration)
If you want to cook the chickpeas by yourself (which is recommended), soak them overnight in water and then move them to fresh water with a teaspoon of soda. Cook until soft. Keep the cooking water for mixing.
Combine the cooked chickpeas with garlic and tahini paste. Add dried tomatoes with cranberries. Add lemon juice and cooking water/liquid.
Add spices for flavour and mix once again. Move the hummus to a bowl, make a shallow hole in the middle, and sprinkle with olive oil.
Top with chickpea seeds and chopped tomato.